Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Interlibrary loan is a service that allows students, faculty, and staff to get materials from other libraries that aren’t available at Susquehanna University, at no additional cost to the user.
Books, book chapter scans, music scores, journal articles and DVD's can all be obtained through interlibrary loan.
If you have open requests, you can check their status or download them from the 'My Library Card' page.
Before you submit a request, check to see if we have full-text access!
Start your search here! Search the library's entire collection of books, ebooks, articles, videos and more!
Requesting materials using the Rapido Interlibrary Loan Service
- If we do not have full-text access to the item you need, you have 2 options:
- Fill out a blank ILL request form here
- Have the system fill out the form for you!
- Search for your item in Library Search
- then click Didn't Find what you were looking for? Click here to Expand Your Search.
- When you've found your item, click Get it for me from other libraries.
- Click Get It to submit your request!
- You will need to sign in with your SU credentials to submit a request.
For questions regarding the use of the service and/or the status of your request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nici Baer, Interlibrary Loan Coordinator