Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to Reset Your Library PIN
Follow these steps to reset your library PIN number:
- Go to http://susq.sirsi.net/uhtbin/cgisirsi/x/x/0/49/ . In the upper right corner is a link to reset your PIN. Click on the "Reset your library PIN link:
- Enter your 14 digit SU barcode number. It's the number on the back of your SU ID card starting with 24998.
- Click on the "Reset PIN" button.
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your PIN. Click on the link.
- On the page, enter your new PIN in both boxes and click on "Change PIN" button.
- You will receive a confirmation that your PIN has been changed.
- Click on the "My Account" link to logon to your account. From there you can review your checkout, renew items, etc.