The Blough-Weis Library bulletin board is a resource for members of the Susquehanna University (SU) community to share information.
- Student groups, campus offices, academic departments, and individuals affiliated with SU may post flyers, posters, or other advertisements for events or services on the library’s bulletin board.
- Only one copy of each item may be posted. Duplicate copies will be removed.
- Non-SU materials, including commercial services or advertising, may not be posted on the bulletin board.
- Members of the community may leave flyers, brochures, or other information at the library service desk, which library staff may, at their discretion, make available in the “Take One” area of the service desk
- No poster, flyer, publication, or other sign may be posted, hung, displayed, or distributed anywhere else in the library.
- This prohibition does not apply to materials created by campus offices located in the library building (such as the VIP Center and Scholarly Grounds)