Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Table of Contents
This First-Year Guide can help you:
How to Contact a Librarian
Use the information found on this page to contact the library liaison who created this guide. She is the expert associated with the content of this guide. If that librarian is not available, the general contact information below can be used to contact the library.
Things to Remember
- A delay in response may mean that we are helping others. Please be patient, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- We suggest consulting with a librarian in person when in-depth assistance is needed. Click the "Schedule a Research Consultation" button on the right to book a session.
- If the librarian is currently offline, please feel free to leave a message, and please remember to include your email address or phone number so we can contact you.
Hours for Chat, Reference Calls, and Texting
- Monday - Thursday 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Friday 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Chat with a Librarian is not available during summer and other breaks!
Library Contact Information
- Email the librarians at firstname.lastname@example.org. We answer questions as quickly as possible, though questions sent during off-hours will be responded to less quickly.
- Chat with our librarians & library staff by using the orange tab on the bottom of each page.
- Call a librarian at 570-372-4160.
- Text a librarian at 570-704-5909.